The Qué Tal Board of Directors is looking for additional board members to contribute to running our program.
- Serve a 2-year term
- Attend at least 5 meetings of the board of directors in person
- Meetings are held at St. Barnabas, Plymouth, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm on the 2nd Friday of each month during the school year (Sept.-May)
- Serve on at least 1 subcommittee of the board
- Education, technology, finance, marketing, human resources, fund raising, or nonprofit experience
- Leadership and business-related experience
The average time commitment is 8 to 10 hours per month.
If you are interested in applying for a position on the board of directors, please contact the office by
May 1, 2016.