PRE REGISTRATION FOR Kindergarten & First grade combined class IS NOW OPEN FOR 2021-22
**Your registration is not completed until we contact you.**
Schedules and tuition fees for the 2021-22 school year
Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $1900.
Classes in 2021-22 will run 2:55-3:50pm M-Th.
Bus transportation from Countryside, Creek Valley and Highlands to Calvary Lutheran available for $560 per student for the school year.
After registering here, you will be directed to SmartTuition where you will create a new account. SmartTuition collects our tuition payments and it is in SmartTuition that you will select your payment plan and method of payment. Your SmartTuition account will be activated by Qué Tal only after we confirm class availability.
Registration is first-come, first-served.
All payment plans begin July 2021 and end December 2021. We offer 3 payment plans:
- One-time payment: Pay in full by July 30th and receive a $50 discount on each tuition.
- Three payments, due quarterly. Payments are due on July 15 or 30 (your choice); September 15 or 30; and December 15 or 30.
- Six payments, due monthly from July through December, paid either on the 15th or 30th of the month.
*Que Tal is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and not a daycare center. We offer before- and after-school Spanish classes, as well as an after-class program in the afternoon to support parents needing a later pick up time. As our classes are educational, it is our understanding that the tuition is not considered a dependent care expense while the after-class program fee may be considered a dependent care expense. We recommend checking with your accountant and/or benefits administrator to make a final determination.
Refunds are offered only if:
- You are moving out of the district.
- A health reason precludes your child from attending the program.
A $100 cancellation fee applies for all withdrawals from the program.