On Friday, March 25th, our Cultural Friday will be about some of the interesting and unique animals found in Latin America.
They will discover…
- the largest cat that swims
- a meateating fish with razor-sharp teeth
- the world’s largest rodent
- the world’s smallest monkey
- the bird with the largest wingspan in the world
Parents are welcome to join us at 8:00 am on Friday, March 25th.
*The presentation will take place for our afternoon classes on Thursday, March 24th at Peace Lutheran Church. Parents are welcome to join us at 3:00 pm.